a tutored workshop for PhD studentsAmantea, Italy, 27-28 October 2014
Not your usual PhD symposium, this!
…are you enrolled in a PhD program
related to today’s information systems?
The OntheMove Academy offers
- sophisticated personalized feedback on your research plans and topic;
- a structured opportunity to share ideas, experiences, hopes, … with fellow students and your future peers;
- improvement of your scientific communication and presentation skills;
- face to face meetings with authors whom you only know by their publications;
- training in paper reviewing expertise;
- a wider horizon for your professional interests;
- fun moments alternating with work…
Dare to submit!
If accepted you will...
- enjoy dedicated critical personal feedback (note: true also if your paper is not accepted!)
- see your paper published in the well known Springer LNCS series;
- be given constructive advice on how to improve your scientific writing and presentation skills by experts of the OTM Academy;
- receive unlimited access to all OnTheMove’14 conferences and workshops for a strongly reduced fee
- for details, download the OTM Academy Call for Papers
Tempted? Follow these steps...
- coordinate your submission plans with your principal doctoral advisor
- check whether the OTM topics match your research see Topics
- pin a printed copy of the OTM Academy Call for Papers above your desk
- write your paper according to the instructions see Instructions
- (... you may benefit from our tips and suggestions) see Suggestions
- upload your abstract and paper see Submission
- await notice of your acceptance or rejection
- And meanwhile…advertise OTM Conferences to your friends and colleagues
To PhD students without an accepted submission to the 2014 OTM Academy: of course you are warmly encouraged to register as participants. We guarantee it to be fruitful to observe and interact with presenting authors, and to expand your horizon by doing so.