a tutored workshop for PhD studentsKallithea (Rhodes), Greece, 26-27 October 2015 extended submission deadline: July 16
Not your usual PhD symposium, this!
…are you enrolled in a PhD program
related to today’s information systems?
The OntheMove Academy offers
- sophisticated personalized feedback on your research plans and topic;
- a structured opportunity to share ideas, experiences, hopes, … with fellow students and your future peers;
- improvement of your scientific communication and presentation skills (for paper and poster);
- face to face meetings with authors whom you only know by their publications;
- training in paper reviewing expertise;
- a wider horizon for your professional interests;
- fun moments alternating with work…
Dare to submit!
If accepted you will...
- enjoy dedicated critical personal feedback (note: true also if your paper is not accepted!)
- see your paper published in the well known Springer LNCS series;
- be given constructive advice on how to improve your scientific writing and presentation skills by experts of the OTM Academy;
- receive unlimited access to all OnTheMove’14 conferences and workshops for a strongly reduced fee
Tempted? Follow these steps...
- coordinate your submission plans with your principal doctoral advisor
- check whether the OTM topics match your research see Topics
- pin a printed copy of the OTM Academy Call for Papers above your desk
- write your paper according to the instructions see Instructions
- (... you may benefit from our tips and suggestions) see Suggestions
- upload your abstract and paper see Submission
- await notice of your acceptance or rejection
- And meanwhile…advertise OTM Conferences to your friends and colleagues
To PhD students without an accepted submission to the 2014 OTM Academy: of course you are warmly encouraged to register as participants. We guarantee it to be fruitful to observe and interact with presenting authors, and to expand your horizon by doing so.
And, don't just take our word on this. Instead, read how previous OTMA graduates have experienced earlier editions of the OTM Academy !